VouchersEvery time you spend $110 you'll get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
More vouchersShop with us on Tuesdays and spend $55 to get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
Exclusive offers & eventsGet access to exclusive offers every month plus big discounts at our famous shopping parties. It's how we say thanks for being a Garden Lovers Club member!
Cafe discountsSave 5% at our in-store cafes.
Free trailer hireGet your goodies home without the hassle. Conditions apply, ask in-store for details.
Garden adviceReceive expert garden advice straight to your inbox or pick up a newsletter in-store. You'll also be the first to know about our sales, workshops and events.
1. These are the terms and conditions of the Garden Lovers Club programme (the “programme”), a reward programme of Flower Power Pty Ltd, ACN 000 557 460 (“Flower Power”). The Programme is designed for general consumers in Australia who are frequent customers of Flower Power Garden Centres, either in-store or at flowerpower.com.au.
2. Upon joining the Garden Lovers Club in-store or online, you will become a member of the Programme (a “Member”) and these Conditions will govern your Membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
3. Flower Power may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason:
a. Change these Conditions;
b. Change, suspend or terminate the Programme. In the event that the Programme, or the provision of any benefit under the Programme, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order, Flower Power will have no obligation to continue with the Programme or to provide the benefit.
4. Flower Power may use agents and contractors to carry out all or any part of the Programme on its behalf.
5. Flower Power has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with the Programme is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions.
6. Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Flower Power to a Member if published on Flower Power’s website.
7. The personal information provided by Garden Lovers Club members to Flower Power is confidential. It will be kept private and will not be released by Flower Power for any purposes other than the Programme.
9. As a condition of joining the Garden Lovers Club, Members consent to receiving email and SMS marketing messages from Flower Power. Members may unsubscribe or opt out at any time by using the methods outlined in any email or SMS received from us, or otherwise by contacting email@example.com.
10. Flower Power reserves the right to cancel any member’s membership of the Programme if, in Flower Power’s judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, the Member ceases to meet the membership requirements for the Programme as outlined, or for any other reason at Flower Power’s discretion. Flower Power reserves the right to cancel a Membership if it remains inactive (ie. the Membership is not used for any Flower Power transactions) for three years. When a Membership is cancelled, all accumulated Reward Points are also cancelled.
11. Flower Power may, at its discretion, add, remove or change Membership joining fees (with fees being paid as monetary amounts).
12. The Garden Lovers Club card remains the property of Flower Power and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Flower Power Garden Centres or online at flowerpower.com.au.
13. Subject to the terms hereof, Reward Vouchers will only be issued to Members who have provided a valid email address. This requirement is subject to exceptions at Flower Power’s absolute discretion.
14. To qualify for Reward Points or Vouchers, the Garden Lovers Club card, Membership Number, registered email address or associated mobile number must be provided at the register when purchases are made in-store at a Flower Power Garden Centre, or Members must log in using their registered email address when transacting online at www.flowerpower.com.au. Transactions without either the Garden Lovers Club card, Membership Number, registered email address or associated mobile phone number cannot be recorded and therefore will not accumulate Reward Points. The Member accepts these Terms and Conditions alongside any rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
15. Reward Vouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase any of the following:
a. Goods or services sold by tenant businesses operated within Flower Power Garden Centres, including cafes and restaurants;
b. Services provided by Flower Power’s Garden Care Franchisees or Garden Service Operators;
c. Flower Power products sold via third-party marketplaces and other retailers, including but not limited to Lasoo;
d. Flower Power gift cards.
16. Change cannot be given against Reward Vouchers.
17. Reward Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
18. New Garden Lovers Club Memberships are cardless. Existing members who have been issued a Garden Lovers Club Card may continue to use their membership card at point of sale. Flower Power reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its condition at any time, or terminate the Garden Lovers Club card facility at any time without notice.
19. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Flower Power of any change of address or personal details.
20. If your Garden Lovers Club Card is lost or stolen, a new card will not be issued. You may continue using your Garden Lovers Club account by providing your Membership Number, associated email address or mobile number at point of sale, or by logging in with your associated email address online.
21. In the event of any query, a Member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Flower Power’s decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
22. A member’s Garden Lovers Club Membership and any unredeemed accrued benefits (including but not limited to Reward Points and Reward Vouchers) are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the Reward Points are issued.
23. The Garden Lovers Club Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stipulated by Flower Power.
24. The Garden Lovers Club card is not a credit payment.
25. Membership Reward Points (“Points”) are awarded to a Member upon purchasing a wide range of goods and services at Flower Power.
26. Reward Points are awarded based on the value of the purchase made, excluding GST. Select items are excluded from points and double points offer. Ask in-store for details. Points cannot be redeemed on the purchase in which the points were earned.
27. Where single Reward Points are applicable, they will be awarded on the basis of 1 Reward Point per $1.10 spent (including GST).
28. Where double Reward Points are applicable, they will be awarded on the basis of 2 Reward Points per $1.10 spent (including GST).
29. When a Reward Voucher is redeemed, Reward Points will not be accrued for the portion of the sale paid for with the Reward Voucher.
30. Reward Points will not be awarded for any transaction facilitated through another retailer or a third-party marketplace, including but not limited to Lasoo.
31. Members can check their current Points and Voucher balance by logging in at flowerpower.com.au using their registered email address.
32. A Reward Voucher is a single-use “voucher” redeemed for accrued Reward Points.
33. Change cannot be given against Reward Vouchers.
34. Reward Vouchers are not convertible to cash or transferable.
35. Reward Vouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase any of the following:
e. Goods or services sold by tenant businesses operated within Flower Power Garden Centres, including cafes and restaurants;
f. Services provided by Flower Power’s Garden Care Franchisees or Preferred Service Operators;
g. Flower Power products sold via third-party marketplaces and other retailers, including but not limited to Lasoo;
h. Flower Power gift cards.
36. To be issued a Reward Voucher, Members must have accrued the required number of Reward Points on their Garden Lovers Club membership. The minimum requirement for a $5 Reward Voucher is 100 points.
37. Reward Vouchers are issued in increments of $5 only.
38. Flower Power may at any time, without prior notice to members, alter the number of Reward Points required to obtain a Reward Voucher, or impose additional restrictions on Reward Vouchers or the conditions of obtaining them.
39. All Reward Vouchers awarded will expire 3 months after the day on which the Reward Voucher was issued. Reward Vouchers may be redeemed from the day after they are issued.
40. To redeem a Reward Voucher in-store, Members must either present the printed voucher at the register in-store or request that the register operator checks their Membership for available Reward Vouchers.
41. To redeem a Reward Voucher as part of an online transaction at www.flowerpower.com.au, Members must log in using the email address registered under their Membership and apply their Total Available Reward Voucher Balance (that is, the accumulated value of all current vouchers on their account) to the transaction at checkout. Total Reward Voucher Balances cannot be split in online transactions and no change is offered.
42. To the extent permitted by law, Flower Power for itself and its servants and agents, excludes all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a Reward Voucher, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a Reward Voucher.
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
43. Members receive a range of Benefits as a privilege of joining the Garden Lovers Club.
i. Double Reward Points on a wide range of products every Tuesday, as well as during defined periods throughout the year.
j. Member-exclusive discounts and Points offers each month.
k. Three Shopping Events throughout the year, with member-exclusive discounts and Points offers.
l. A 5% discount at participating in-store cafés.
m. Free trailer hire from any Flower Power Garden Centre, subject to availability and conditions. See in-store for details.
44. Flower Power reserves the right to alter, change or remove the above Member Benefits at any time without notice.
45. To the extent permitted by law, Flower Power for itself and its servants and agents, excludes all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a Member Benefit, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a Member Benefit.
TAXATION & GST
46. Flower Power accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of Members arising from the redemption of Reward Points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
47. Reward Points will be awarded to Members based on the total amount of the purchase excluding GST. This does not include products excluded from the Programme.
Last updated 14 November 2022.
We do not sell data.
Types of personal information collected
The types of personal information that we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us. This information may include any or all of the following:
- Name(s), address(es), telephone number(s) and other personal or business contact details;
- Electronic address(es);
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank details);
- Skills and employment-related information (including your CV) should you seek employment with us;
- Skills and employment-related information (including your CV) should you seek to be engaged as a horticultural or other trade apprentice with Flower Power or one of its wholly-owned production nursery subsidiaries. All apprenticeship applications will be forwarded to our nominated Registered Training Organisation (‘RTO’) partner(s) and/or Apprenticeship & Trainee registered organisation(s);
- Other personal or business information required to provide our services;
- Transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits;
- Correspondence with the company via phone, email and in person; and
- Contact with the Company on various social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
We may collect your sensitive information but only if you choose to provide it to us. If you agree to provide us with sensitive information, we will only use it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not do so, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
How we collect personal information
Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, such as:
- When you submit information through our website;
- In person;
- In the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
- When you have other dealings with us.
We may collect personal information through:
- Our business partners;
- Third parties who supply services to us (e.g. Garden Care Franchisees, Garden Service Operators and Gift Card service providers).
Why we collect, use and disclose personal information
We will collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain your relationship with us;
- To provide the products or services you have requested from us;
- To make our services or products more valuable or useful to you;
- To facilitate the orderly processing of store and/or online transactions and procedures; or
- To answer any enquiry you may make.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as:
- Garden Care Franchisees and Garden Service Operators;
- Manufacturers and suppliers;
- Couriers and delivery contractors;
- Marketing consultants and data entry companies;
- Website hosts;
- Gift card service providers; and
- Consultants and professional advisers.
When you provide us with your email address or mobile phone number, you may opt in to electronic communications including but not limited to back in stock notifications, wishlist reminders, abandoned cart reminders, and updates on the status of online transactions, returns and refunds. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our website.
We will also use and disclose your personal information to send direct marketing to you from us.
The direct marketing may relate to:
- Our products and services;
- The products and services of other parties that may add value to our products and services; or
- New developments or promotional offers we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving this direct marketing through the Unsubscribe or Opt Out function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
How we store and protect personal information
We store personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additionally, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, other than where we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure information is securely transmitted and processed, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Do we send personal information overseas?
From time to time, we will disclose some of your personal information for the purposes described above (e.g. mechanisms for direct marketing), to organisations that are based in the United States, Asia or Europe.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to organisations in those regions even though it may not receive the same protections that it would in Australia. You may request us not to transfer your personal information to the regions listed above, but if you do so we may not be able to provide the services or products you have requested from us.
How you can access your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at the address detailed below.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, unless an exception under the Privacy Act 1988 applies. We may charge a fee for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information.
We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate and improve our website performance and user experience.
How to contact us or make a complaint
The Privacy Officer,
40 Grady Crescent,
Erskine Park NSW 2759.
We will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.
Last updated 19 August 2022.