A compact shrub with spectacular variegated colour from autumn to spring.
Ideal for low maintenance and low water use gardens.
Great for coastal and heavy soil gardens.
Attractive bicolour flowers perfect for cut flowers.
Grows to 1.5m high x 1.5m wide
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Water well to establish and refer to label for your plant’s specific requirements.
- Do not fertilise in the garden.
- Pick or prune off all flowers to maintain shape.
- When growing in containers, water daily and use Debco Native Potting Mix.
- Fertilise container grown plants annually with Ferticote, a native slow release fertiliser.