Leucadendron Devil’s Blush
A low and compact shrub that produces spectacular colour in winter.
Drought tolerant and well suited to low maintenance and low water use gardens and pots. Will also thrive in coastal and heavy soil gardens.
Great for cut flowers and container growing.
Grows up to 1 metre high x 1 metre wide.
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Water well to establish and refer to label for your plant’s specific requirements.
- Do not fertilise in the garden.
- Pick or prune off all flowers to maintain shape.
- When growing in containers, water daily and use Debco Native Potting Mix. Fertilise container grown plants annually with Ferticote, a native slow release fertiliser.