Leucadendron Winter Gold
A rounded shrub with a mass of bright yellow flowers in winter.
Drought tolerant and well suited to low maintenance and low water use gardens and pots. Will also thrive in coastal and heavy soil gardens.
Great for cut flowers and hedging.
Grows up to 2 metres high x 1 metre wide.
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Water well to establish and refer to label for your plant’s specific requirements.
- Do not fertilise in the garden.
- Pick or prune off all flowers to maintain shape.
- When growing in containers, water daily and use Debco Native Potting Mix. Fertilise container grown plants annually with Ferticote, a native slow release fertiliser.