The hardiest of all Proteas. Well suited to low maintenance, low water use gardens.
Spectacular flowers fresh or dried.
Suitable for coastal and heavy soil gardens, drought tolerant.
Great for bird attracting, cut flower arranging and hedging.
Grows to 2.5m high x 2m wide.
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Water well to establish and refer to label for your plant’s specific requirements.
- Do not fertilise in the garden.
- Pick or prune off all flowers to maintain shape.
- When growing in containers, water daily and use Debco Native Potting Mix.
- Fertilise container grown plants annually with Ferticote, a native slow release fertiliser.