Just a hint of this moody hue is all that’s needed to make a big impact.
Transform your home into an inviting oasis of calming blue with just a hint of this cool, sophisticated shade. The beauty of this moody hue is you can use it to make a dramatic style statement with just a scattering of our hand-printed Ashtanga and Basava cushions. Not ready to fully commit to indigo just yet? Play it safe with our Shibori planter collection, inspired by the ancient Japanese cloth-dyeing technique of the same name. However indigo you want to go, this inky-blue colour truly shines against neutral shades, so make sure to pair it with a few vases and pots in taupe and grey.
Shop the look
1. Living Trends succulent glass cylinder, $59.99. Natural photo frame, $29.99. Scrawl vase in tall, $14.99.
2. (pictured from left) Shibori planter in medium, $19.99. Cactus, 120mm pot, $22.99. Coco planter in geo, medium, $34.99. Phlebodium Blue Star, 170mm pot, $25.99. Ayla vase, $19.99.
3. (clockwise from top left) Casablanca cushion, $42.99. Ashtanga cushion, $49.99. Basava cushion, $39.99.
4. (pictured from left) Birds nest fern ‘Norfolk Gem’, $14.99. Oaklands planter, from $39.99. Scrawl vase, $9.99. Aruba vase, $24.99.
5. (pictured from left) Elly linen cushion, $49.99. Equator cushion, $24.99.
6. Spathiphyllum, 190mm pot, $30.99. Coventry planter in all white, large, $59.99.
Not all stock available at all stores. While stock lasts. Plants pictured are subject to availability based on season. All prices are correct as at 17 May 2018.