Capture the spirit of an ancient continent with tribal charm.
This style takes us to a place where time stands still and nature exists in a raw and beautiful state. The secret to achieving this well-travelled look is to incorporate time-honoured handicrafts, like weaving, and the rich texture of our Delmar cushion and Bryson wall hanging doesn’t disappoint. When it comes to colour, less is more. Stick to a monochrome palette using neutrals, charcoal and black, with a just a hint of green, courtesy of houseplants like phlebodium, maidenhair fern or aglaonema. Simple geometric prints and a statement lantern add the finishing touch.
Shop the look
1. Phlebodium Blue Star, 170mm pot, $25.99. Lila planter basket, from $18.99.
2. Delmar cushion, $42.99.
3. (pictured from left) Tribal photo frame, $29.99. Atlantis tealight holder, from $24.99. Lima photo frame in large, $34.99.
4. (pictured from left) Maidenhair fern, 140mm pot, $18.99. Mali planter, $14.99. The Botanist & Co candle, $19.99. Lima photo frame in small, $29.99.
5: Bryson wall hanging, $34.99.
6. Cayman lantern, $54.99.
7. (pictured from top) Ely linen cushion, $49.99. Santana cushion, $49.99.
8. Aglaonema White Lance, 180mm pot, $42.99. Zulu planter, from $29.99.
Not all stock available at all stores. While stock lasts. Plants pictured are subject to availability based on season. All prices are correct as at 17 May 2018.