Sow these seeds to grow a beautiful butterfly flower garden! All year round varieties that are easy to grow, attract butterflies and are made up of exciting, vibrant colours.
|Flowering Period — Summer, Autumn, Spring|
|Light Requirements — Full sun, Part Shade|
|Soil Requirements — Well drained soil|
1) Fill small pots with seed raising mix, press down gently and water well.
2) Scatter the seeds on the soil surface and sprinkle a very thin layer of soil to cover the seed.
3) Place the pots somewhere warm but out of direct sun and check daily if they need watering.
4) Plant out in the garden when 8cm tall and after winter frosts have passed.
5) Watch the flowers grow and spot all the butterfly species they attract in your garden!
Check daily, to see if your plant needs watering.