Order online for pickup or delivery
You can now order your home and garden goodies online for store pickup or delivery!
How it works:
1. Browse our products here and add items to your shopping cart. You’ll notice you need to select your local Flower Power store to proceed with your order.
2. When you’ve finishing shopping, use the View & Edit Cart button in the top right corner to review your order.
3. Select if you’d like to pick your items up from your local Flower Power (Store Pickup) or want your items delivered to your home.
4. Once you’ve completed your details and submitted your order you’ll receive an email with an order number. Please note, you won’t be asked to enter credit card details and we won’t take payment at this stage.
5. Within days you’ll hear from our team to confirm your order and quote on delivery (if you selected this option). For more information on delivery, including charges, please click here.
6. Once we confirm your order we’ll arrange a delivery day or let you know when your order is ready to be collected from your store of choice.
CENTRAL COAST & NEWCASTLE DELIVERY
We’re road-tripping to Newcastle mid-July! If you live on the Central Coast & have been eyeing off our plants, pots and homewares, now is the time to order. Delivery will be $50* and spots are limited so get in quick! Click here to start browsing our range, add items to your shopping cart (choose Glenhaven as your store) and submit your order.
Our team will be in touch after you submit your order to confirm availability. *Delivery T&C’s apply. Available for items that can be delivered by one man only.
Why can’t I pay and confirm my order on your website?
We’re working on it and hope to have this available in the not-to-distant future.
I placed my order online but haven’t heard from you yet. How long does it take?
Due to current demand we’ll be in touch within 2 days to confirm your order and arrange payment. If you haven’t heard from us by this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow up for you.
I am a Garden Lovers Club member. Will I get points if I order online?
Yes! You can sign into your member account during the Checkout or, if you complete your details as a guest, you can enter your 13 digit member number into our form. Either way our team will confirm your member details with you when confirming your order.
I haven’t shopped with you before. Which store should I select?
If you live in or close to Sydney you can click here to use our handy map store locator to help you find the closest store to you. If you live outside Greater Sydney please contact us at email@example.com.
I live outside of Greater Sydney, can you deliver to me?
It depends on what you’re after. Generally we’re unable to deliver plants beyond Greater Sydney but can send pots, homewares and furniture across Australia. If you live outside Greater Sydney please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your postcode and a summary of what you’re after and we’ll do everything possible to help.
I got a delivery quote that was greater $25. Why?
Delivery is quoted based on the items you order, weight and how many drivers are needed to unload, the delivery vehicle required, your address and accessibility. All our furniture is sent directly from our warehouse at a flat, Sydney-wide fee of $100. For more iformation on our delivery service please click here.
I’m trying to order several of the same item but I keep getting an error message: We don’t have as many as you requested. Why can’t I order more?
Our stock on hand details are based on your local store to ensure we can get your order ready as quickly as possible. Try reducing the number you are requesting or you can switch your store location to see if more are available at our other stores. If you need further assistance please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Do you have other questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.