Shop online for Click & Collect or delivery
Great news! You can now purchase your home and garden goodies online for delivery or Click & Collect!
Our team is currently processing a high volume of online orders as quickly as possible, however there may be a delay of up to 5 days.
How it works
- 1.Browse our products here and add items to your shopping cart. Only stocked items will have an “Add to Cart” button. Make sure you select the relevant size from the drop-down menu if applicable.
- If an item says “In-stock” above the Add To Cart button, this means it’s available for both Delivery and Click & Collect. Please note that for furniture items and settings of 4 seats and above, delivery is the only option.
- If an item says “Available for click/collect” above the Add To Cart button, this means it is available for Click & Collect, but cannot be delivered.
- If you plan to Click & Collect, use the “Check Store Availability” function to see if the item is available at your local store. All products must be available at the same store for your Click & Collect order to be processed.
- Please note that some products available to browse online, such as direct-delivered turf, blocks and pavers, can’t be purchased via the online checkout – you’ll need to visit your local store to organise purchase and delivery of these items.
- 2. Once you’ve finished shopping, use the Cart button in the top right corner of your screen to review your order and proceed to the checkout.
- 3. Select “In-Store Pickup” for click & collect, or “Delivery” to have your goodies dropped straight to your door, and enter the relevant details. For Click & Collect orders, please select the location you’d like to pick your purchase up from. For delivery orders, please provide the address you’d like the order delivered to. We’ll calculate all delivery charges in the cart for you.
- 4. It’s time to pay! We accept all credit and debit cards through our secure checkout. You can also use your full Garden Lovers Club reward voucher balance to pay for some or all of your order.
- 5. Once your order details and payment are submitted, you’ll receive an email with your order number. Additional updates will follow via email and SMS once your purchase is ready to collect or has been scheduled for delivery – usually within 24 hours. Can’t find your confirmation? Check your junk mail – it may have snuck in there. To make sure you don’t miss any updates, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe senders list.
Free Click & Collect
We offer Click & Collect at all 10 Flower Power Garden Centres across Sydney during store hours, pending stock availability. Please click here to find your local store. Most products are available for Click & Collect, however the few items that are not can generally be delivered.
How it works
- 1. Once your order's processed, you’ll receive a notification that it’s ready to pick up at your nominated location.
- 2. When you arrive at the store, park in the designated Click & Collect spot. You’ll need to send a text message with your order number to the mobile number provided in your order confirmation email, to let us know you’ve arrived. Have your order confirmation email and ID ready to show our staff.
- 3. Our friendly staff will hand over your garden goodies!
Click & Collect FAQs
How long until I can collect my purchase?
If all items are available at your nominated location, you’ll usually receive a collection notification via email and SMS within 24 hours. Please wait until you receive this notification before you come to collect.
What do I need to bring to collect my purchase?
Please bring your order confirmation email (printed or digital, either is fine) and a valid form of photo ID, such as a current driver’s licence, NSW Photo Card or passport.
Who can collect my purchase?
To keep your goodies safe, our team will only release Click & Collect purchases to the person named on the confirmation email unless otherwise instructed. If you need to have someone else pick up your purchase for you, please call the collection location or email email@example.com and provide your order number along with the name of the person who will be collecting it. They’ll need a copy of your order confirmation email plus their own valid photo ID as listed above to collect your purchase.
How long will you hold my purchase?
Once you receive your collection notification, we’ll hold your goods for 7 days. Need more time? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to accommodate!
Click & Collect not right for you? We also offer a range of delivery options within the Sydney metro area and beyond. Click here for more information.
Check in-store stock
Rather do all your shopping in person? We can tell you whether the items you want are available at your local Flower Power Garden Centre. Simply find the item you’re interested in on our website, then click the “Check Store Availability” button and it will tell you whether it’s in stock at your local store. Our stock levels change frequently, so we do recommend calling ahead if you’re planning on popping in-store.