If you want to get serious about smoking, you’ll love the Weber 37cm Smokey Mountain Cooker. Inside, a porcelain enamelled water pan generates steam to keep the cooking temperature low and even. As a result, the foods are tender, succulent and moist. Smouldering smoke combines with the steam and filters up through the double racks, encircling hams, fish, poultry or sausage to produce beautiful flavours.
The Smokey Mountain Cooker is perfect for homemade bacon. The smoker is made from heavy gauge steel sealed in porcelain enamel that won’t peel, stain or burn. The cookbook includes an easy reference smoker cooking chart and all the information you need to get you started. Also included with the Smokey Mountain Cooker is a premium quality vinyl cover.
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• No-rust aluminium vent
• 2 chrome-plated steel cooking grills
• Rust resistant front loading door
• Glass reinforced nylon handle
• Porcelain enamelled water pan
• 2 x 37 cm diameter cooking areas
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Premium grade cover
• Weber 10 year limited warranty
|Height — 80 CM|
|Length — 37 CM|
|Width — 37 CM|