VouchersEvery time you spend $110 you'll get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
More vouchersShop with us on Tuesdays and spend $55 to get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
Exclusive offers & eventsGet access to exclusive offers every month plus big discounts at our famous shopping parties. It's how we say thanks for being a Garden Lovers Club member!
Cafe discountsSave 5% at our in-store cafes.
Free trailer hireGet your goodies home without the hassle. Conditions apply, ask in-store for details.
Garden adviceReceive expert garden advice straight to your inbox or pick up a newsletter in-store. You'll also be the first to know about our sales, workshops and events.
- These are the terms and conditions of the Garden Lover’s programme (the “programme”), a reward programme of Flower Power Pty Ltd, ACN 000 557 460 (“Flower Power”). The Programme is designed for general consumers in New South Wales who are frequent customers of Flower Power Garden Centres.
- If your application for membership in the Programme is accepted, you will become a member of the Programme (a “member”) and these Conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
Flower Power may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason:
- Change these Conditions
- Change, suspend or terminate the Programme in the event that the Programme, or the provision of any benefit under the Programme, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order, Flower Power will have no obligation to continue with the Programme or to provide the benefit.
- Flower Power may use agents and contractors to carry out all or any part of the Programme on its behalf.
- Flower Power has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with the Programme is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions. The personal information provided by members is confidential. It will be kept private and will not be released by Flower Power for any purposes other than the Programme.
- Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Flower Power to a Member if published on Flower Power’s website.
- Flower Power reserves the right to cancel any member’s membership of the Programme if, in Flower Power’s judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet the membership requirements for the Programme as outlined. Flower Power will cancel a membership if the associated account remain inactive (the account is not used for any Flower Power transactions) for three years. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated Points are also cancelled.
- Flower Power may, at its discretion, change membership joining fees (with fees being paid as monetary amounts).
- The Garden Lover’s card remains the property of Flower Power and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Flower Power outlets.
- Subject to the terms hereof reward vouchers will only be issued to members who have provided a valid email address.
- To qualify for reward vouchers the Garden Lover’s card, membership number or associated email address must be provided at the register when purchases are made. Transactions without the Garden Lover’s card, membership number or associated email address cannot be recorded and therefore will not accumulate rewards points. The member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
- Reward vouchers cannot be redeemed for goods sold in concessions or franchises or at coffee shops and restaurants.
- Change cannot be given against reward vouchers.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Flower Power reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its condition at any time, or terminate the Garden Lover’s Club Card facility at any time without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Flower Power of any change of address or personal details.
- You may apply for a new Garden Lover’s card if yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. A fee may be charged by Flower Power for the provision of a replacement card.
- In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Flower Power’s decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
- A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
- The member’s card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stipulated by Flower Power.
- The card is not a credit payment.
- Membership Points (“Points”) are awarded to a Member by purchasing goods and services at Flower Power.
- Points are awarded based on the value of the purchase made, excluding GST. Select items are excluded from points. Ask in-store for details. Points cannot be redeemed on the purchase in which the points were earned.
- When a reward voucher is redeemed, points will not be accrued for the portion of the sale paid for with the reward voucher.
- A reward is a “voucher” redeemed for accrued Points.
- Vouchers are not convertible to cash.
- To be issued a Voucher, members must have accrued the required number of points in their Garden Lover’s account, (minimum requirement 100 points).
- Flower Power may at any time, without prior notice to members, alter the number of points required to obtain a voucher or impose additional restrictions on Vouchers or the conditions of obtaining it.
- All vouchers awarded will expire 3 months after the day in which the voucher was awarded. Vouchers may be redeemed the day after the voucher has been awarded.
- To the extent permitted by law, Flower Power for itself and its servants and agents, exclude all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a voucher, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a voucher.
Taxation & GST
- Flower Power accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
- Points will be awarded to members based on the total amount of the purchase excluding GST. This does not include products excluded from the programme.
As at .
We do not sell data.
Types of personal information collected
The types of personal information that we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us. This information may include any or all of the following:
- name, address(es), telephone number(s) and other contact details;
- electronic address(es);
- payment information (such as credit card or bank details);
- skills and employment related information (including your CV) should you seek employment with us;
- skills and employment related information (including your CV) should you seek to be engaged as a horticultural or other trade apprentice with Flower Power or one of its wholly owned production nursery subsidiaries. All apprenticeship applications will be forwarded to our nominated Registered Training Organisation (‘RTO’) partner(s) and/or Apprenticeship & Trainee registered organisation(s);
- other personal information required to provide our services;
- transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits; and
- contact with the Company on various social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
We may collect your sensitive information but only if you choose to provide it to us. If you agree to provide us with sensitive information, we will only use it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not do so, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
How we collect personal information
Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, such as:
- when you submit information through our website;
- in person;
- in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
- when you have other dealings with us.
We may collect personal information through:
- our business partners;
- third parties who supply services to us (e.g. Garden Care Franchisees and Gift Card service provider).
Why we collect, use and disclose personal information
We will collect personal information for the following purposes:
- to establish and maintain your relationship with us;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from us;
- to make our services or products more valuable or useful to you;
- to facilitate the orderly processing of store and/or online transactions and procedures; or
- to answer any enquiry you may make.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as:
- manufacturers and suppliers; couriers and delivery contractors;
- marketing consultants and data entry companies;
- website hosts;
- gift card service providers; and
- consultants and professional advisers.
We will also use and disclose your personal information to send direct marketing to you from us.
The direct marketing may relate to:
- our products and services;
- the products and services of other parties that may add value to our products and services; or
- new developments or promotional offers we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving this direct marketing through the Unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
How we store and protect personal information
We store personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additionally, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, other than where we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure information is securely transmitted and processed, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Do we send personal information overseas?
From time to time, we will disclose some of your personal information for the purposes described above (e.g. mechanisms for direct marketing), to organisations that are based in the United States or Europe.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to organisations in those countries even though it may not receive the same protections that it would in Australia. You may request us not to transfer your personal information to the countries or regions listed above, but if you do so we may not be able to provide the services or products you have requested from us.
How you can access your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at the address detailed below.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, unless an exception under the Privacy Act 1988 applies. We may charge a fee for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information.
We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate and improve our website performance and user experience.
How to contact us or make a complaint
The Privacy Officer,
40 Grady Crescent,
Erskine Park NSW 2759.
We will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.
Last updated December 2015.