POSTPONED: Garden Lovers Member Shopping Event
Following the announcement made on Wednesday 14 July extending Sydney’s COVID-19 lockdown, we have made the decision to postpone the event until further notice.
Stay tuned for the announcement of new dates, and we look forward to welcoming you to our event to start spring with a bang!
Whether you’re into plants, pots, homewares or furniture, this event will offer exclusive savings for every lover of the home and garden – plus, you’ll have the chance to WIN your share of $60,000 in Flower Power gift cards and prizes. Even better, with our expert horticulturists on hand, you can get all the info you need to help your garden thrive this spring!
We can’t wait to celebrate with our Garden Lovers Club members across all 10 of our Sydney locations (click here to see them all). Not a member yet? No worries! Sign up here and start reaping the benefits.
Don’t miss out on:
- Limited earlybird offers available from 7am until sold out
- All-day special offers at all 10 of our Sydney locations
- The chance to WIN your share of $60,000 in Flower Power gift cards and amazing prizes (authorised under permit number TP/01054)
- On-site car parking available
Please note that due to the exclusive discounts, limited availability and delays in stock numbers updating on our website, specials for this event will be available in-store only and not via online orders.
At Flower Power, we’re committed to delivering the experience you know and love, but in a responsible way that reflects the changed times we are living in.
At our Member Shopping Event, we’ll implement the following measures:
- Social Distancing Marshals and Crowd Controllers will be stationed in-store to ensure a safe 1.5m social distance is maintained at all times.
- You’ll see increased cleaning of all high-touch surfaces including checkouts.
- We’ll provide hand sanitiser and trolley wipes for your convenience.
- If you are sick, we ask that you stay at home, for your safety and ours.
POSTPONED: BOOK YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE GARDEN CONSULTATION AT SELECTED STORES
Following the announcement made on Wednesday 14 July extending Sydney’s COVID-19 lockdown, we will be postponing the Member Shopping Event and along with it the Garden Consultations. Please keep your eyes peeled for an announcement of new dates.