Garden Lovers Club Competition
Trade Member Competition
Garden Lovers Club Competition; Win your share of $30,000 in Flower Power Gift Cards
- 1. PromoterThis competition is being run by Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN: 13 000 557 460), 40 Grady Crescent Erskine Park NSW 2759 (‘the Promoter’).
- 2. Competition Period7am Friday 5th August to 6pm Sunday 7th August 2022.
- 3. Who can enter?Garden Lovers Club Members who shop in-store during the competition period. Entry is restricted to the member named under the membership.
- 4. Who can’t enter?Garden Lovers Club members who shop online, Flower Power employees and Trade, Preferred Services and Garden Care Members.
- 5. Where will the competition run?At all 10 retail Flower Power Garden Centres in Sydney, NSW.
- 6. How to enterDuring the competition period, participants must make a purchase in-store using their Flower Power Garden Lovers Club membership at any Flower Power Garden Centre.
- 7. How many times can I enter?Participants may enter as many times as they like during the promotional period. However, only one transaction will be processed per Garden Lovers Club membership per serve at any one register. For example, you may not split a full trolley into multiple separate transactions at the register – if you would like to make multiple transactions, you must return to the end of the queue each time.
- 8. What can I WIN?There are 600 x $50 Flower Power Gift Cards (instant win prizes) available, valued at $30,000. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize and are not transferable. Maximum one prize per member. Gift card winners must accept the full Terms and Conditions of the Gift Card which can be viewed here.
- 9. How are instant WIN prizes awarded?600 Instant Win Prizes will be distributed evenly across 10 Flower Power stores – 20 prizes per store, per day, during the Competition Period. Prizes will be issued at pre-determined times during the Competition Period, selected by a computerised system at Flower Power Head Office, 40 Grady Crescent Erskine Park NSW 2759. Each winner will be asked to provide identification in order to confirm the name on the Garden Lovers Club Membership matches and will be required to sign a prize collection form upon receiving their prize.
- 10. Membership validityThe Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of participants (including an entrant’s Garden Lovers Club membership status, identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who is not participating in accordance with these conditions of entry, who tampers with the draw or who participates in a way that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition. Each winner will be asked to provide identification in order to confirm the name on the Garden Lovers Club Membership matches. If the winner does not produce identification, or the identification provided does not match the membership details, the Instant Win Prize will be forfeited and the next valid Garden Lovers Club member in line at the register will win the Instant Win Prize by default.
- 11. Collection and use of your personal informationThe Promoter may request to take photos of the winner with the Instant Win Prize to promote in various marketing materials and channels including, but not limited to, the Promoter’s website, Facebook, Instagram, marketing emails and printed newsletters without additional compensation or prior notice. By entering the competition, all entrants consent to the use of these photographs.
- 12.The competition is subject to change at any time including cancellation, at the discretion of Flower Power.
- 13. Permit number: Authorised under NSW Permit TP/01054.
Trade Member Competition – Win 1 of 5 Firepits (Lumino Element 85cm)
Shop and spend $200 or more in one transaction between 1 June and 31 July 2022 at any Flower Power Garden Centre for your chance to win 1 of 5 Firepits (Lumino Element, 85cm).
Terms and Conditions
- 1. This competition is being run by Flower Power Pty Ltd (ABN: 13 000 557 460), 40 Grady Crescent, Erskine Park, New South Wales, 2759 (‘Promoter’).
- 2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- 3. The competition commences at 7am AEDT on Wednesday 1 June 2022 and closes at 7pm AEDT on Sunday 31 July 2022 (‘Promotional Period’).
- 4. Trade businesses that meet the criteria below will be automatically entered into the draw.
Entry is open to all current Flower Power Trade Members and Flower Power Garden Care Members who:
- a. Have a valid email address or mobile number registered under their membership; and
- b. spend $200 or more including GST in one transaction using their membership card at any retail Flower Power Garden Centre during the promotional period.
- 5. Purchases from Flower Power’s Wholesale nurseries or Flower Power Distribution Centre are excluded from this competition.
- 6. Flower Power Trade Members and Garden Care Members who are also suppliers to Flower Power Garden Centres or Flower Power Wholesale operations, are excluded from this competition.
- 7. Multiple entries are allowed but are restricted to a maximum of four (4) entries per membership card per day.
- 8. Prize - each winner will receive 1 of the 5 firepits (lumino element, 85cm). Total prize pool is $1345
- 9. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be changed. Maximum one prize per member.
- 10. Five (5) lucky winners will be drawn using a computer-generated random picker on Friday 5 August 2022.
- 11. Winners will be advised by phone and/or email no later than Friday 12 August 2022.
- 12. Winners have until Monday 5 September 2022 to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited.
- 13. If membership is under:
- a. an individual’s name – photo ID matching the name registered under the membership must be provided before the prize can be awarded.
- b. a company name – the company must nominate a person to collect the prize on their behalf via email and the nominated person must provide photo ID matching the name provided when they collect the prize.
- 14. The Promoter may request to take photos of the winner with the prize to promote in various marketing materials and channels including, but not limited to, the Promoter’s website, Facebook, Instagram, marketing emails and printed newsletters without additional compensation or prior notice and, by entering the competition, all entrants consent to the use of these photographs.
- 15. Winners will be published on the Flower Power website www.flowerpower.com.au for a period of 30 days from the date the competition is drawn.
- 16. The competition is subject to change at any time, at the sole discretion of Flower Power.