What are the benefits?
VouchersEvery time you spend $110 you'll get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
More vouchersShop with us on Tuesdays and Saturdays and spend $55 to get a $5 voucher (some exclusions apply).
Exclusive offers & eventsGet access to exclusive offers every month plus big discounts at our famous shopping parties. It's how we say thanks for being a Garden Lovers Club member!
Cafe discountsSave 5% at our in-store cafes.
Free trailer hireGet your goodies home without the hassle. Conditions apply, ask in-store for details.
Garden adviceReceive expert garden advice straight to your inbox or pick up a newsletter in-store. You'll also be the first to know about our sales, workshops and events.
- These are the terms and conditions of the Garden Lover’s programme (the “programme”), a reward programme of Flower Power Pty Ltd, ACN 000 557 460 (“Flower Power”). The Programme is designed for general consumers in New South Wales who are frequent customers of Flower Power Garden Centres.
- If your application for membership in the Programme is accepted, you will become a member of the Programme (a “member”) and these Conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
Flower Power may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason:
- Change these Conditions
- Change, suspend or terminate the Programme in the event that the Programme, or the provision of any benefit under the Programme, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order, Flower Power will have no obligation to continue with the Programme or to provide the benefit.
- Flower Power may use agents and contractors to carry out all or any part of the Programme on its behalf.
- Flower Power has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with the Programme is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions. The personal information provided by members is confidential. It will be kept private and will not be released by Flower Power for any purposes other than the Programme.
- Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Flower Power to a Member if published on Flower Power’s website.
- Flower Power reserves the right to cancel any member’s membership of the Programme if, in Flower Power’s judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet the membership requirements for the Programme as outlined. Flower Power will cancel a membership if the associated account remain inactive (the account is not used for any Flower Power transactions) for three years. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated Points are also cancelled.
- Flower Power may, at its discretion, change membership joining fees (with fees being paid as monetary amounts).
- The Garden Lover’s card remains the property of Flower Power and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Flower Power outlets.
- Subject to the terms hereof reward vouchers will only be issued to members who have provided a valid email address.
- To qualify for reward vouchers the Garden Lover’s card, membership number or associated email address must be provided at the register when purchases are made. Transactions without the Garden Lover’s card, membership number or associated email address cannot be recorded and therefore will not accumulate rewards points. The member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
- Reward vouchers cannot be redeemed for goods sold in concessions or franchises or at coffee shops and restaurants.
- Change cannot be given against reward vouchers.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Flower Power reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its condition at any time, or terminate the Garden Lover’s Club Card facility at any time without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Flower Power of any change of address or personal details.
- You may apply for a new Garden Lover’s card if yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. A fee may be charged by Flower Power for the provision of a replacement card.
- In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Flower Power’s decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
- A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
- The member’s card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stipulated by Flower Power.
- The card is not a credit payment.
- Membership Points (“Points”) are awarded to a Member by purchasing goods and services at Flower Power.
- Points are awarded based on the value of the purchase made, excluding GST. Select items are excluded from points. Ask in-store for details. Points cannot be redeemed on the purchase in which the points were earned.
- When a reward voucher is redeemed, points will not be accrued for the portion of the sale paid for with the reward voucher.
- A reward is a “voucher” redeemed for accrued Points.
- Vouchers are not convertible to cash.
- To be issued a Voucher, members must have accrued the required number of points in their Garden Lover’s account, (minimum requirement 100 points).
- Flower Power may at any time, without prior notice to members, alter the number of points required to obtain a voucher or impose additional restrictions on Vouchers or the conditions of obtaining it.
- All vouchers awarded will expire 3 months after the day in which the voucher was awarded. Vouchers may be redeemed the day after the voucher has been awarded.
- To the extent permitted by law, Flower Power for itself and its servants and agents, exclude all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a voucher, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a voucher.
Taxation & GST
- Flower Power accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
- Points will be awarded to members based on the total amount of the purchase excluding GST. This does not include products excluded from the programme.
As at .