A handsome protea with deep pink flowers throughout winter.
Drought tolerant and well suited to coastal and heavy soil gardens.
Great for attracting birds to the garden, cut flower arrangements and hedging.
Grows up to 2 metres high x 2 metres wide.
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Water well to establish and refer to label for your plant’s specific requirements.
- Do not fertilise in the garden.
- Pick or prune off all flowers to maintain shape.
- When growing in containers, water daily and use Debco Native Potting Mix. Fertilise container grown plants annually with Ferticote, a native slow release fertiliser.