RETURN TO COVID-SAFE TRADING IN ALL GARDEN CENTRES
As a family business, the health and safety of both our customers and staff is of the utmost importance.
Retail nurseries and garden centres fall within the NSW Government’s list of critical businesses as defined here, and in line with the New South Wales Government’s Roadmap Out of Lockdown, all 10 of our Garden Centres are open to the general public for regular COVID-Safe trading.
WE ARE COVID-SAFE
Flower Power is a registered COVID-Safe Business. We have a COVID safety plan in place and are committed to keeping customers, staff and suppliers safe when they visit any of our 10 garden centres.
Contactless Click and Collect
All 10 Flower Power stores offer a Contactless Click & Collect service.
It’s a simple process – once you’ve added your items to cart and proceeded to the checkout, you’ll need to enter your details and select “Store Pickup”. You’ll be presented with a list of stores you can Click & Collect from based on the items in your shopping cart. Select the one most convenient to you and proceed with your transaction. You’ll receive an order confirmation email, and a notification when your goodies are ready to collect.
Upon arrival at the store, park in the designated Click & Collect parking spot and send our team a text – all the details you need will be in your order confirmation email. Have a copy of the order confirmation and your ID handy to show our team, who will load your goods into your car. Easy peasy!
For more info on how to Click & Collect, click here.
Our first priority is ensuring the safety of our staff and customers. We are committed to providing a COVID-safe environment in all 10 of our stores, and we ask that when you visit us, you adhere to the following protocol and any NSW Health restrictions that apply at the time of your visit.
- Check in using the Service NSW QR code provided.
- Clean your hands upon entry using the provided hand sanitiser.
- Observe physical distancing at all times when in-store by remaining 1.5m away from others at all times.
- Wear a mask at all times when inside our store, in line with the current NSW Health mandate, unless you have an exemption.
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, and dispose of used tissues immediately in an appropriate manner.
- Pay attention to directional signage and comply with any direction given to you by a Flower Power staff member regarding social distancing.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any contact with a known case or have otherwise been directed to isolate.
Please note that we also expect our staff to follow these guidelines. We continue to support any staff with any symptoms of COVID-19, who have had contact with a confirmed case or who have otherwise been directed to isolate by NSW Health, to remain at home until they receive medical clearance.
In order to minimise crowding, we have plenty of visible signage and have implemented dedicated in-store Social Distancing Marshals during peak periods. To help further minimise the risk of viral transmission, all benches and amenities are being cleaned and disinfected more regularly, and we’re providing hand sanitiser throughout our stores plus antibacterial trolley and basket wipes at store entrances for your convenience.
For any further information on COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the official NSW Health website.
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
We ask that you please look out for those more vulnerable members of the community and treat everyone with kindness. Please support small & family business wherever possible, just like ours. Now more than ever, the family business sector needs the generosity of the community to keep it afloat.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. Stay safe, and we hope to see you in-store soon.
Last updated 11 October 2021