WE ARE OPEN!
As a family business, the health & safety of both our customers and staff is paramount. We are open for business as usual, but we are also taking precautions to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
WE ARE COVID-SAFE
Flower Power is a registered COVID-Safe Business. We have a COVID safety plan in place and are committed to keeping customers, staff and suppliers safe when they visit any of our 10 garden centres.
Our first priority is ensuring the safety of our staff and customers. We are committed to providing a COVID-safe environment in all 10 of our stores, and we ask that when you visit us, you adhere to the following:
- Clean your hands upon entry using the provided hand sanitiser.
- Observe physical distancing at all times when in store by remaining 1.5m away from others at all times, including while queueing.
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, and dispose of used tissues immediately.
- Pay attention to directional signage and comply with any direction given to you by a Flower Power staff member regarding social distancing.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have had any contact with a known case or have otherwise been directed to isolate.
We continue to encourage physical distancing and the optional wearing of face masks by both customers and staff in our garden centres. We’re also supporting any staff with any symptoms of COVID-19, who have had contact with a confirmed case or who have otherwise been directed to isolate by NSW Health to remain at home until they receive medical clearance.
In order to minimise crowding, we have plenty of visible signage and have implemented dedicated in-store Social Distancing Marshals during peak periods. To help further minimise the risk of viral transmission, all benches and amenities are being cleaned and disinfected more regularly, and we’re providing hand sanitiser throughout our stores plus antibacterial trolley and basket wipes at store entrances for your convenience.
For any further information on COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the official NSW Health website.
SHOP FROM HOME
For anyone who would prefer to avoid entering stores at this time, we are offering a flat-rate $25 local delivery service, 7 days per week*. Click here to read full terms and conditions.
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
We ask that you please look out for those more vulnerable members of the community and treat everyone with kindness. Please support small & family business wherever possible, just like ours. Now more than ever, the family business sector needs the generosity of the community to keep it afloat.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. Stay safe, and we hope to see you in-store soon.